Members of the public and the press are welcome to attend for the “Part 1” section of the agenda. Any reports in “Part 2” contain confidential information and only Councillors and the Parish Clerk can be present.
IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS COULD MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO ATTEND THIS MEETING PLEASE BOOK A PLACE WITH THE CLERK VIA EMAIL on email@example.com OR CALLING 07805 698 388
1.ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE-CHAIR FOR 2021-22
2.CONSIDERATION OF APPLICATION FOR CO-OPTED VACANCIES
3.APOLOGIES With explanations
4. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS- Members to declare any interest under the following categories: pecuniary, outside body and family, friend or close associate.
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION When members of the public may comment or raise questions regarding matters affecting the Parish
.6. MINUTES To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 9thMarch2021 and the on 11thMarch2021.
7. CORRESPONDENCE To review and note the correspondence received since the last meeting. –
Community Resilience Plans – Barrow Allotment Association – Maintenance of Parish Council Assets – 1st Barrow Rainbows -Lamppost Poppies for the Centenary RBL100
8. PLANNING 1) To note planning applications as listed on the planning register, including comments submitted since the last meeting and enforcement matters. 2)To consider planning applications below:–21/01472/FUL – Chapel House, Barrow Lane – Single storey rear extension and outbuilding
9. ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN
1) Summary Report for 2020-21
2) To agree the Certificate of Exemption for External Audit for 2020-21
3) Annual Internal Audit Report – to review the report.
4) Governance Statement for 2020-21 to discuss and sign.
5) Accounting Statement for 2020-21 to approve and sign.
6) Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Annual Governance
1) To approve the Cashbook/Out-turn (Forecast)
2) To note income received and payments made or for approval.
3) To confirm reconciliation of Bank Statements to Cashbook.
4) To approve payments that can be made between meetings in-line with the budgets.
5) To receive the Internal Audit Report and agree any actions.
6) To review current signaturies for the Parish Council Bank Account and agree new signaturies.
7) To confirm preferred method of payment of invoices for next 12 months.
To agree a schedule of Parish Council Meetings for 2021-22.
12.POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
To note the Policy Schedule. To review policies or procedures that have been amended since the last meeting:-
– Standing Orders – Financial Regulations – Planning Policy -Asset Inspection Template
13.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To review the Roles and Responsibilities for the Parish Councillors and agree representation.
– Roles and Responsibilities of Footpath Committee
14.ALLOTMENT TENANCY AGREEMENT To review and agree the revised Allotment Tenancy Agreement.
15.TRAINING NEEDS – To review the Parish Council’s training needs for the next 12 months. – To note the scheduled Code of Conduct Training arrange for 24thMay 2021 at 7.00pm
16.STANDING CONSIDERATION OF HIGHWAYS MATTERS
To report issues relating to highways within the Parish of Barrow.
1) To provide an update on the Beech Tree on Lampits Lane.
17 NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To review status of Neighbourhood Plan and discuss next steps
.18 WAR MEMORIAL To receive an update following discussions on ownership of the War Memorial
19.COMPLAINT To discuss further complaint received by the Parish Council.
20.CLERK To discuss the recruitment of a Clerk for the Parish Council.
DATES OF NEXT MEETING Tuesday 25thMay at 7.30pm