Barrow Community Archive
Life in Barrow in 2020
Recording the impact of Covid 19 on our Village
Now we are able to meet again in person, one of the main tasks for the Archive Group for the rest of the year will be to collate information about how life in Barrow was affected by Covid 19 and how we coped.
The Archive is for everyone and we would very much appreciate your contributions so we can build a comprehensive record of life in Barrow during these unusual times.
Some of the things we are looking at include:
- Photos and poems,
- Effect on Work and wfh
- Games and pastimes
- Home schooling
- Daily exercise
- Visits to the doctor/dentist
- Keeping in contact with friends
- Meetings, parties and celebrations
- Contributing to ‘Care for Barrow’
- Gardening and sourcing plants etc
- Shopping, food, recipes, making bread
- …………and anything else that you think may be of interest ( or help with a school project in 20 years time!) please do get in touch.
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact Julia Frew (741661) or Sue Higginbotham, (740592).